The Management of Ecosystems, aware that the market in which it operates is increasingly demanding and competitive, chose quality, honesty, customer loyalty and permanent technical updating, as the main priorities of its management.
This challenge involves all employees, suppliers and customers, ensuring that:
• Service quality depends on meeting the needs and expectations of customers and they are always interpreted and clarified.
• Products / services are provided in accordance with applicable requirements.
• Suppliers have their performance evaluated periodically.
• Training and dissemination actions are carried out to ensure the competence and motivation of employees.
• Ensure the search for continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
• Ecosystems’ activity does not end with the construction of gardens or the commercialization of products, but also extends to the maintenance of its characteristics.
• Promote the best relationship with customers by gradually offering a more personalized treatment, in order to achieve their full satisfaction.
• Ecosystemsol, while carrying out its activities, looks after and respects the environment where it carries out its garden maintenance and construction work.
he management of ECOSSISTEMASOL, aware of the organizational context and the competitive market in which it operates, has chosen quality, honesty, customer loyalty and permanent technical updating as the main priorities of its management.
This challenge involves all Stakeholders (Employees, Suppliers, Clients, Community and Local Authorities) ensuring that the requirements and expectations are met:
The quality of the service goes through the fulfillment of the needs and expectations of the Customers and they are always interpreted and clarified in order to promote the best relationship with the clients offering a more personalized treatment in order to reach their full satisfaction. ECOSSISTEMASOL undertakes to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Suppliers are periodically evaluated and informed of their performance in order to meet the requirements of good, transparent communication in order to promote a good business relationship;
Training and dissemination actions are carried out to ensure the competence and motivation of the Employees, with a view to the recognition, expectation of employment, creation of a good work environment and effective communication.
Ensure the demand for continuous improvement of the Quality Management System;
Compliance with legal requirements, applicable to the activity, as a requirement of Local Authorities;
The products / services are provided in accordance with applicable requirements;
ECOSSISTEMASOL during the performance of its activities ensures and respects the environment, as well as the infrastructures where it carries out its works of maintenance and construction of gardens, as a requirement of the Community and of the Autarchies.
The activity of ECOSSISTEMASOL does not end with the Construction of Gardens or with the Commercialization of Products but also extends to the Maintenance of its Characteristics;
The intervention of Ecossistemasol in the pursuit of its mission, is framed by Quality objectives that the management defines and monitors. The objectives are developed in operational objectives that constitute the planning standards of the Quality Management System.